Monday, October 12, 2015

New Short Story

Because of security I thought I would try out Deviantart .StashWriter for a short story.

As I've said before, I don't think sharing what I've written is a problem, it's more about people taking work and telling others they made it that bothers me, but that I love sharing and I think it is one of the best ways to get your stuff out there for others to enjoy.

I hope you will enjoy this short story about an orphan girl. I wrote it on the inspiration I got from watching Pan, though I've read several stories and watched a couple movies about orphans, the movie was such a happy one I wanted to write a short story.

Here's the link: http://crystalalice.deviantart.com/art/Diary-of-the-Longing-Orphan-Girl-565852006?ga_submit_new=10%253A1444692840

Happy reading and thanks! Let me know if you see any errors. My writing is just a little rusty.

~CM

No comments: