Monday, October 5, 2015

DIY Projects Pt. 1


I decided to use this blog to show case some of the other stuff I am doing on the side of straight up traditional, digital, media since I like to do arts and crafts as well and as of recently the ones I have been making have been much more successful than past projects.

I have finished a couple of DIY projects! Here are some pictures of the one(s?) I have finished so far, (and then below that picture I will be posting a picture of what I am currently working on):

This is a pillow case I hand - sew.


This is a dress I hand - sew. AND it's a good example of
using up materials since I used part of the scraps to add 
some color to my pillow case.

This is what I am currently working on.
A large jewelry box that will have a book to feature the 
pins I have gotten from the button pin contest, pins from cons,
other events, and my larger jewelry that will not fit in
normal jewelry boxes and are better off displayed if not
worn often. 

(Front back, back compartment, and then buttons on corkboard if you have trouble following the numbers.)


Thanks for waiting! I will finish off the jewelry box project with Pt. 2!
~CM~

No comments: