Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some new stuff

Motion Tracking in After Effects (Fixing this later)

Below-Materials and Lighting with Rocky: ring, Kings Treasure, and wireframe room of Kings Treasure.


Character Modeling: *I'm still working on this model and I will be planning on animating this in the future*


So the blue stuff is what I call "the shell," it is whatever I'm making with the orange lines are on the picture of my character model below.  This is what we're doing on ZBrush in Character Modeling with Rocky this Winter 2012 quarter, it's called retopping a character.


Character Modeling Fall 2011 with Baker *I couldn't finish the final at all because I only had 1 week to work on my Finals, but this is what we were doing in there.*





So, yeah-I've gotten better with Maya guys! Whoot! (omg finally right?)

Materials and Lighting Winter 2012



No comments: