Thursday, March 22, 2012

So these are my finals so far...

So this is my compositing final, obviously it's not finished, I'm still in the process of learning Illustrator and it's taking me a long time to learn, so this 2d animation is going to take time to actually complete, thankfully I have a good grade in the class so even if my final sucks at least I turned in something today and I'm still making the animation.

My character model is almost finished, I want to finish making the mask today on top of working on the lighting for my materials and lighting final.  I hope that I will be able to complete it alright.  I've gotta come in early tomorrow to Rocky's morning class so I can get some help setting up the cameras for my final.  I'm still in the process of making the mask for this ghost-it will have a shiny gold mask on. =:)

Lastly-I don't have the picture of my Materials and Lighting Final at the moment, but I will add it on later.  I'm currently working on it, so bare with me. =:)

No comments: