Thursday, November 17, 2011

I have a lot of work I haven't put up on this website....


Here's some good old animation examples...

Walk Cycle - Principles of Animation


Fire Animation - 3D Animation



Text Animation - 3D Animation



Here's some stopmo for you-it needs some work, but it's not completely bad...Broadcast and Motion Graphics last quarter-Fall 2011.



Some After Effects Animation forom Compostiting Class this quarter Winter 2012.



This is the first animation I've ever done,  Summer Studio 2008, I was 17 and I didn't really know too much about animation other than what I read from books about flipbook drawing animations, and what I saw in movies and commercials.

End of Character Ideation Fall 2011:

*I had one week to work on four finals plus an audited class at the end of Fall 2011, so unfortunately the work wasn't where I wanted, but at least you know I tried to hustle with what I could.*






No comments: