Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Character Ideation Assignments + Broadcast and Motion Graphics

This was my 3rd week's assignment, the first one I'm going to get rid of the thick black outlines of the marshmellows and the ledge that the girl jumped off of when she went to kick the dude into the marshmellows, the second one I didn't turn in because I didn't like it (we only needed to turn in 3), the second one was everyone's favorite because they thought it was the coolest, the fourth one I didn't turn in because I thought it was elegant, but not interesting enough.  And lastly the fourth one is the improved version of the drawing, but I plan on taking out more black so it's a little clearer.











































This is the fourth week's worth of assignments, but I'm going to add more of my robot drawings since I drew more robots than this.





 

No comments: