Monday, September 12, 2011

Background&Layout plus Camera&Lighting

Hello! So this is the 2nd and 3rd scene for Camera and Lighting final I've been doing, I wasn't able to put up the 1st because, unfortunately, my work got erased meaning I'll have to remake it again and the 4th one I haven't been able to start work on just yet.  I used a 3D modeling program called Maya to make 3D models of these scenes, added lights, pictures, and then saved them as jpg's.  It took a VERY long time.




This particular jpg is of another model I made in Maya, but it was for another class.  It doesn't look like it took a long time, but believe me, I spent hours trying to cut into objects so I could make those arches.

I can't add the Hard and Organic Surface Modeling final I've been making on ZBrush because I don't know how to make jpg's on it yet, but I'm sure I'll be exporting a video about it on Thursday.

No comments: