Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Alright - Updating...Updating...=:D

Updated all of these sites with the changes to the website:

http://sagicorn113008.xanga.com/Sagicorn113008/pulse
https://www.facebook.com/BlueIrisIceDragon.Media.CGM
https://twitter.com/crystalgracem

And now I have updated this blog! Alright! Some things: Some things were going wrong with the font I chose, but now that I have it straightened up these are the changes I will be making to the website that you'll see by the end of today (hopefully, since I still have to do a lot of my 2D animations):

~Change the png logo ~Change the wording on the home page, the video page, and the updates ~Maybe add more pieces to the main gallery and the AP Portfolio page ~May have to live with the watermarks being different for now and not having the text I want exactly

~Titles on the Main Gallery



Total changes that I want to make:
~ Home page: Beside Blue Iris Ice Dragon - change the wording. ~ Demo Reel: Change the wording for some of the video descriptions ~ Add the wording to the logo! And the website ~ Connect the mailboxes
So you see....Lots to do! I will do my best to do all of it. :3




~Change the png logo ~Change the wording on the home page, the video page, and the updates ~Maybe add more pieces to the main gallery and the AP Portfolio page ~May have to live with the watermarks being different for now and not having the text I want exactly

~Titles on the Main Gallery
~Update all websites to be themed like my main website.



1 comment:

Crystal Moreno said...

Or, I could leave all of the blogs alone...Because my theme colors have always been set to my favorite colors: |Main Website: Blue - |FB: Blue |Xanga: Green - |Blogger: Green - |Twitter: Red....