Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently...









The top two pictures are of the picture of the new seater puppies character that I have made for B.M, haven't gotten it rigged or animation ready just yet, I have my finals right now so I don't suppose I'll get that done and will have to give the project to them so that they can pass the project onto a new intern, but the third bottom most picture is of the photoshop drawing I made when I didn't have the lips made just yet.  I was going off of the black bikini top to color the bikini top of the model.

Once the quarter ends it will be the end of my internship, if I want to intern with them again, I will have to say so, but otherwise, I am making plans for the next quarter.

The bottom pictures are of the exhibit design piece I'm making in Advanced Lighting and Texturing.
These 3D Models I got from multiple sites like free3dmodels.com, google sketchup 3D warehouse, and one I actually got somewhere else, but at the moment I can't remember where, I have it written down somewhere though...Anyway-the models of the cartoon network characters aren't mine, they were made by someone else, however, I did build and make everything else.  The lighting has to be adjusted and a lot of the structures in the model have to be retextured, so it's still a work in progress, but I hope that you like the look of it so far.  It's my final.  =:)

No comments: